At Rhiw Syr Dafydd Primary School we are proud of our school uniform as it gives us a sense of identity and sense of belonging.
Key Stage One and Two
Our Key Stage One and Two school uniform is:
- Polo Shirt – sky blue with logo
- Knitted jumper – navy with logo
- Sweatshirt – navy with logo
- School dress – navy and white
- Trousers/skirt/slip – grey/black- During the Summer Term black or grey dress shorts are allowed
- White formal shirt
- Tie – DS101 navy with 2 diagonal red stripes running through it
- Shoes – black (trainers are permissible only if black in colour)
* Reception children are encouraged to follow the whole school uniform policy, however, due to the nature of ‘hands on’ activities offered navy jogging bottoms and trainers can be worn.
Uniform for Nursery
- Yellow polo shirt with logo
- Yellow sweatshirt with logo
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Yellow and White School Dress
PE T-Shirts are also supplied in the four house colours (red, yellow, blue and green) with the school logo – you will be allocated a house after you commence school. Children must have a separate change of clothes for PE.
Jewellery – small are acceptable but must be removed for PE. Wrist watches are encouraged but again must be removed for PE. NO OTHER JEWELLERY IS ACCEPTABLE.
The uniform can be obtained from.
- REGIS – Newbridge
- Darren Morgan Sports – Crosskeys - Facebook page